Imagineer Systems is offering a special January ’08 90% promotion on all products to students and freelancers*!
* (mocha-AE and dongles not included, companies with more than 1 employee do not qualify)
View the product comparison chart to see how Imagineer Systems products compare and what you are missing in your toolbox: Chart
- If you regularly work on projects requiring removal of wires, rigs, logos, faces, lens flares, scratches, hair-in-gate, warped frames, lens distortion and so on then
- Tracking, stabilisation, rotoscoping and compositing are a fundamental part of visual effects work
- motor is a dedicated rotoscope tool which uses our unique Planar Tracker to help position, rotate, scale, shear and perspective-shift roto-splines. It has several spline tools designed specifically with the rotoscope artist in mind and the entire interface is dedicated to fast rotoscoping.
- mocha is a stand alone 2D tracking tool packed with features that make the life of the effects compositing artist easier and less stressful. Now compositors can avoid the guess work and inaccuracies that result from painstaking and time consuming difficult hand tracking shots. The process of generating solid 4-point tracks, giving position, scale, rotation, shear and perspective matched tracks is sped up thanks to the next generation tracking. Once the track is complete, mocha is designed to export the data to the industry’s most well known compositing and finishing packages such as Inferno, Flame, Flint, Smoke, Combustion, Avid DS, Quantel generationQ, After Effects, Shake and Digital Fusion. This gives the artist the freedom to finish their shots in the compositing application they feel most comfortable with.
- mocha-AE is custom designed and priced for the After Effects community, this stand alone 2D tracking tool packed with features that make the effects compositors life easier. Now compositors can avoid the guess work and inaccuracies that result from hand tracking challenging shots, speeding up the process of generating solid 4-point tracks, giving position, scale, rotation, shear and perspective matched tracks and exporting the data to Adobe After Effects. Version 5,6,7 and CS3.
You can learn more about the different product by watching this clip from Imagineer Systems
Imagineer Systems Promotion details:
90% off monet, mokey, motor or mocha. Nodelocked or cross platform floating license.
50% off mocha-AE nodelocked or cross platform floating license.
To take advantage of this special discount simply:
Visit Imagineer’s on-line shop to buy your special discounted license.
1) Add desired product to the cart
2) Go to checkout
3) Fill in the customer information page
4) On the order details page add the following coupon codes to get the discount:
for mocha-AE: discfu-jan08-mochaAE
for all other products: discfu_jan08
Offer expires 01/31/08.