TiltViewer from Airtight is a free, customizable 3D Flash image viewing application. There is also a pro version TiltViewer-Pro which you can purchase to be able to use more features. TiltViewer does support either Flickr Galleries or XML Galleries.
PhotoMocha has a great TiltViewer Example:
- India 2007 Photos (TiltViewer Pro @ PhotoMocha)
What is new in TiltViewer Version 1.3?
- Added free downloadable version
- Added next/back paging navigation option
- Support disabling of flip button globally or per image
- Support removing link button per image
- Added internationalization support for all text
- Fixed key navigation to empty images
- Drop out frames if image count < page size or if image URL doesn’t exist
- Fixed fullscreen menu option after escaping fullscreen mode
- Updated Away3D engine version for increased performance
- Fixed ‘Where is the debugger…’ prompt for some player versions
- Allow loading into another Flash movie (PRO)
- Added transparent background option (PRO)
- Added link ‘_target’ support (PRO)
- Added frame width option (PRO)
- Added flip button and navigation button color options (PRO)
- Removed preloader text (PRO)
- Added option to disable ‘Go Fullscreen’ menu item (PRO)
- Removed default flickr search (PRO)
TiltViewer is based on PaperVision3D.