This new DVD will take you from your favorite 3D program to After Effects and back, including compositing multi-pass renders and importing camera data.
“The Bullet” training is designed to show you how to create large-scale visual effects in an organized and powerful work flow.
What do you learn about After Effects:
- Creating elements from scratch
- Working between AE and 3D, integrating camera data
- Multi-Pass exporting and compositing
- Advanced color correction techniques
- File management and work flow tips such as pre-comp proxies
- Displacement effects and other creative uses for common plug-ins
What do you learn about 3D Software:
- Model a realistic bullet and shell casing
- Texturing and lighting with reflections
- Animation with Null objects and groups
- How to render multiple elements for compositing
The Bullet Video Training:
Over 5 Hours. If you continue with a single 3D program training time is about 3 hours.
01. Introduction / Organize
02. Preparing Footage and building 3D Scenery
03. Building Assets: 3D Muzzle Flash & Smoke
04. Building Assets: Perspective Slide Action
05. Work-Flow Tips & Building Proxies
06. Compositing the Elements
07. Final Compositing
08. Finishing Touches & Advanced Color
Andrew Kramer sells “The Bullet” for $49.95 available on a DVD or through download.