The Bullet (After Effects and 3D training) released @ videocopilot.net
This new DVD will take you from your favorite 3D program to After Effects and back, including compositing multi-pass renders and importing camera data.
“The Bullet” training is designed to show you how to create large-scale visual effects in an organized and powerful work flow.
What do you learn about After Effects:
- Creating elements from scratch
- Working between AE and 3D, integrating camera data
- Multi-Pass exporting and compositing
- Advanced color correction techniques
- File management and work flow tips such as pre-comp proxies
- Displacement effects and other creative uses for common plug-ins
What do you learn about 3D Software:
- Model a realistic bullet and shell casing
- Texturing and lighting with reflections
- Animation with Null objects and groups
- How to render multiple elements for compositing
The Bullet Video Training:
Over 5 Hours. If you continue with a single 3D program training time is about 3 hours.
01. Introduction / Organize
02. Preparing Footage and building 3D Scenery
03. Building Assets: 3D Muzzle Flash & Smoke
04. Building Assets: Perspective Slide Action
05. Work-Flow Tips & Building Proxies
06. Compositing the Elements
07. Final Compositing
08. Finishing Touches & Advanced Color
Andrew Kramer sells “The Bullet” for $49.95 available on a DVD or through download.
3D Muzzle Flash 3d program 3dmax 3Ds Max 9 3dsmax Adobe After Effects advanced color correction ae after effects CS3 andrew kramer assets blender camera data Cinema 4D compositing creative uses displacement displacement effects file management finishing touches multi pass muzzle flash null objects plug ins proxies realistic bullet reflections scenery scratch shell casing smoke software model texturing lighting video training visual effects work flow