Canon releases EOS 500D / Rebel T1i DSLR
The new EOS 500D features a 15.1 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor – ideal for large detailed prints or enormous cropping possibilities. For shooting in near-dark conditions, the EOS 500D offers a high ISO sensitivity up to 3200 which is expandable to 12800, giving photographers the power to shoot in the dimmest light conditions. Outstanding noise reduction is made possible by Canon’s DIGIC 4 processor.
The EOS 500D heralds a new way for photography enthusiasts to capture their world. It pairs outstanding still image capture with Full HD 1080P video recording. For longer video shoots, users can also choose lower shooting resolutions of 720P or VGA. A built-in HDMI connection allows easy and instant review of images and movie clips on any compatible HDTV.
EOS 500D / Rebel T1i Features:
- 15.1 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Full HD movie recording with HDMI connection for viewing and playback on an HDTV
- ISO 100-3200 (expandable to 12800)
- 3.4 frames per second continuous shooting
- Max. 170 large JPEG images in a single burst
- 3.0” ClearView LCD with Live View mode
- 9-point wide area AF with cross type centre point
- High speed DIGIC 4 performance and superb image quality
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- Full compatibility with Canon EF and EF-S lenses and EX-series Speedlites, including the new Speedlite 270EX and two new tilt and shift lenses TS-E 17mm f/4L and TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II
The EOS 500D’s high resolution 3.0” ClearView LCD screen enables detailed checks on stills and video footage in playback mode; or shooting from awkward angles using the high quality, real-time feed provided by Live View mode.
Thanks to the combination of a Canon CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 processing, Canon is able to offer Full HD resolution movie recording in a digital SLR camera. An HDMI connection provides the ability to play back movies directly on any HDTV in high quality HD resolution. Canon’s Full HD products feature the same maximumresolution available for HDTV’s (1920×1080 pixels), ensuring outstanding clarity. Full HD exceeds the quality found in HD ready (720) resolution devices.
1080p 17mm canon ef Canon Rebel T1i canon Rebel T1i DSLR cleaning system cmos sensor digital slr camera eos 500d iso sensitivity jpeg images mode 9 noise reduction photography enthusiasts playback mode Rebel T1i Rebel T1i DSLR shift lenses speedlite still image superb image quality time feed video footage video recording