A very helpful overview of Star Trek’s classic transporter effect. D. Eric Franks shares some great tips and tricks how you can create your own Transporter Effect.
Eric has posted several Star Trek Transporter tutorials on his web site Videopia.org.
- Sony Vegas (text & illustrations)
- Adobe After Effects (text & illustrations)
- Apple Final Cut Pro + paint program of your choice(text only, draft procedure)
- Adobe Premiere + paint program of your choice (text & illustrations)
- Traveling Mattes and Masks (Photoshop, Gimp or any image editing app – need this to create mask for Premiere and FCP tutorials)
The real thing starts this week: