GridIron Flow Visual Workflow Manager
GridIron Flow gives creative professionals and workgroups the ability to see, access, and share all their project files in one simple, elegant interface. The product, which has been lauded by industry influencers and beta users as a “must have” productivity application, now includes even more features.
“We’ve waited a long time for this day, but the final product was worth the wait,” said Steve Forde, CEO of GridIron. “Thanks to a world-class development team and the thousands of beta testers who not only thoroughly tested the software but helped shape the final version, Flow is a product that will help all creative pros, whether they work alone or as part of a group, become more streamlined and productive. No more lost files, no more accidents, no more all-nighters.”
GridIron Flow has been used by thousands of creative professionals since the public beta of the product was released in February 18, 2009. Users have experienced how the software provides a unique and total understanding of each project being worked on and allows them to track all the components of a project, regardless of where the files are located. With instant access to any file or version needed, creative professionals can get a lot more done in a lot less time—without having to do anything differently.
Key features of the product include:
- Workflow Maps – Visual interface shows all project files and how they are connected
- Share Maps – Allows multiple users to view the same workflow map across the network
- Adobe CS4 Flow Flash Panel Provides access to GridIron Flow directly in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Flash
- Real-time Asset Tracking – Tracks the connections between project files in real-time
- Visual Versioning – Accesses the complete history of a file and allows the user to revert to any version
- Visual Search – Finds any file, even if it’s offline, and shows how it fits into a project
- Foolproof Packaging – Gathers and updates all files automatically, keeping the package current
- Time Tracking – Automatically records how much time was spent on a file or project
“The ability for Flow to be accessed directly within Adobe CS4 applications via the new Flash Panel is impressive because of the value it brings users,” said Johnny Loiacono, senior vice president and general manager, Creative Solutions Business Unit, Adobe Systems. “CS4 already delivers significant increases in productivity and Flow takes that to an even higher level. It is a product that most of our Creative Suite customers will find valuable.”
For more information see the links below:
- GridIron Flow Tutorials: http://www.gridironsoftware.com/products/flow/flow_tutorials.html
- PhotoshopUser TV & Layers Magazine: solid 10-minute tour
- Lynda.com: Flow Features Course
- For more about GridIron Flow – http://www.gridironsoftware.com/Flow/
- To visit GridIron’s blog – http://www.gridironsoftware.com/blog/
GridIron Flow is available for immediate purchase from GridIron’s website at http://www.gridironsoftware.com/store/. A single user license is $299 USD, with a three pack also available for $399.
accesses Adobe Acrobat adobe after effects cs3 adobe after effects CS4 Adobe Bridge CS3 Adobe Bridge CS4 Adobe CS4 Flow Flash Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 Adobe Encore CS3 Adobe EncoreCS4 Adobe Fireworks CS3 Adobe Fireworks CS4 adobe flash cs3 Adobe FlashCS4 Adobe Illustrator cs3 Adobe IllustratorCS4 Adobe InDesign CS3 Adobe InDesignCS4 Adobe Media Encoder CS4 adobe photoshop cs3 Adobe PhotoshopCS4 Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 adobe Premiere Pro CS4 Adobe Soundbooth CS3 Adobe Soundbooth CS4 Adobe Systems artist asset tracking beta testers beta users CEO of GridIron Cinema 4D Compressor creative professionals creative pros Creative Suite cs4 elegant interface Explorer Final Cut Pro 6 Finder flash flash panel flow gridiron GridIron Flow Illustrator InDesign industry influencers influencers instant access Johnny Loiacono Keynote '08 Keynote'09 Layers Magazine maps Microsoft Excel 2007 Microsoft Excel 2008 Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Microsoft PowerPoint 2008 Microsoft Word 2007 Microsoft Word 2008 Motion '08 multiple users no more all nighters Notepad nuke Numbers '08 Numbers'09 Pages '08 Pages'09 photoshop PhotoshopUser TV Preview project files public beta Quicktime Player Real-time Asset Tracking Shake Share Maps Soundtrack Pro 2 Steve Forde Text Edit Time Tracking Versioning Visual visual interface Visual Search Visual Versioning workflow Workflow Maps workgroups