Three-Body Tech released Heavier7Strings a 7-stringed metal-style guitar virtual instrument with a full effect rack and patterns library. The sample library consists more than 10,000 samples, totaling 8 GB.
- 7-string instrument recorded at ultra-low noise level
- Includes provided effects rack
- Focus on real-time playability
- Automatic apprehension: fret board position, up/down picking and strumming
- Chord detect function and automatic power chords playing
- Runs as a standalone plugin does not require any third party player
- 200 factory MIDI patterns with additional rack effects presets
- Possibility to export MIDI pattern into the DAW by dragging it
- Round Robin: in addition to 16x recorded Round Robins at maximum, random timbre and envelope changes are applied on samples to provide more striking playing;
- True guitar doubling: two guitars playing together on left and right channel, each has individual arbitrary note delay and Round Robin choice
- Sample-based LFO: modulate sample pitch with pitch curves extracted from real-world vibrato playing
- Dynamically recoups the formant during pitch-bend
- Digitally emulated tone knob and pickup switch
- Adjustable tension and resonance
Heavier7Strings includes an effect rack. The effect rack has 19 effect modules, including AMP, Overdrive, Screamer, Flanger, Ping-Pong Delay, etc. The modules can be freely assembled, and all these modules can run in stereo to work with doubling mode.
The AMP and cabinet modules have following features:
- AMP module works in 2-8X super sampling to avoid high-frequency aliasing
- 16 AMP styles from heavy metal to clean sound
- 66 cabinet factory impulse responses (IR)
- Effect rack contains a preset manager to store effect presets
Heavier7Strings contains 200 predefined MIDI patterns, together with effect rack configurations. The style of these patterns ranges from metal, rock, pop, clean, and non-rhythmic noise and ambient sounds. All these patterns can be dragged into host DAWs, and users can define their own patterns by MIDI clip.
- Infinite sustain
- Hammer-on & pull-off
- Legato slide in/out
- Pinch harmonics
- Polyphonic legato
- Inspiration keys to instantly play wonderfully characters/insanity performances
- String and fret board position
- Up/down picking
- Strumming: deduce complete chord from part of composing notes
- Trigger power chords from root note
Heavier7Strings is available until Aug, 31st 2017 for an intro price of $199, after that date the price goes up to $249.