Filterstation 2 by Audio Damage
Audio Damage published Filterstation 2. Filterstation 2 shapes sounds, instruments to be more interesting. Version 2 is an update to Filterstation that was originally released several years ago. Filterstation version 2 has a different name and internal identifier than version 1. This means that you can install version 2 alongside whatever version you are currently using, and continue to use the older version in your existing projects. Version 2 cannot be directly substituted in existing projects and cannot read preset files created by version 1.
Filterstation2 provides two filters in one plug-in, each able to operate in twelve different modes. A simple but flexible low-frequency oscillator, with optional tempo sync, and an envelope follower set Filterstation’s filters in motion.
Filterstation2 includes a redesigned interface and several new enhancement:
- Twelve different filter algorithms, including MS20 emulation and our classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models
- VCA mode for tremolo and gate effects
- LFO with twelve different patterns, and both internal and tempo sync modes
- Envelope follower for dynamic control of filter frequency
- Serial, parallel, and true stereo operating modes
- Sidechain input for external signal envelope follower
- Easy-to-use interface for quick programming
- Vector-based resizable GUI
- Cross-platform XML-based preset manager
Price and Availability