Novatron 1.0.6 update by Kush Audio
Kush Audio released a free update to Novatron.
Novatron is an analog-modeled compressor that borrows so many sonic properties from so many different classing hardware units that, ironically, it could only exist in the world of DSP.
With separate in/out Transformer Saturation, two optional Tone Circuits, and a monstrous compressor with groundbreaking attack and release characteristics, the Novatron produces the same three-dimensional ‘solidity’ and tone typically reserved for expensive hardware.
Novatron 1.0.6 can be downloaded here:
NOVATRON 1.0.6 CHANGES & UPDATES
– Fixed an issue that caused a crash on some systems when closing NovatronWINDOWS CPU UPDATE
– Fixed Novatron using excessive CPU on some Windows systems
PRO TOOLS SUPPORT
– Updated Pro Tools controller support for Novatron
– Fixed Novatron crashing Wavelab on some systems
– Fixed Novatron AU crashing Studio One
– Fixed some small issues with the Input/Output Link Control
UPDATED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
– Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks) or Higher
– Windows 8 or Higher
– Most Recent 3 Versions of your DAW
– Intel Mac 64 bit AU, VST, AAX
– Windows 64 bit AU, VST, AAX