Table of Contents
MORPHESTRA 2 – MORPHED CINEMATIC ORCHESTRA
MORPHESTRA 2 includes over 1,100 soundsources, 635 soundcores, 3,300 instruments, and a 26 GB compressed sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression. All samples are delivered at 44.1kHz/24-bit.
Continuously sustained soundscapes that are static or full of organic motion
- Bizarre – Unusual and experimental with a wide variety of motion and effects
- Dark – Mysterious – Spooky, haunting, frightful, setting the tone for darkness and fear
- Electronic – Effectual – Consisting of synthetic elements
- Mixed Emotions – Confused and blurred moods
- Stingers – Ambient gestures with transient impact
- World – Organic – Consisting of real-world elements such as voices, flutes, etc.
- Arpeggiated – Customizable tempo-synced arpeggiator driven melodic loops
- Bells – Mallets – Melodic instruments derived from recording various mallet instruments
- Keys – Melodic instruments similar to traditional keyboard instruments.
- Strings – Melodic instruments derived from recording various stringed instruments
- Synths – Morphed variants on synthesizer sounds
- Winds – Melodic instruments derived from recording various wind instruments
Tempo-synced rhythmic sequences
- Action Packed
- Electronic – Effectual
- Hat – Lite
- Melodic – Harmonic
- Pop Hop
- World – Organic
- Impact Sequences – Customizable tempo-synced arpeggiator driven percussive loops
- Impacts – One-shot percussive hits.
- Kits – Multi-hit collections of percussive sounds
- Transitions – Strategic rhythmic gestures for blending and bridging events and musical ideas