Just one month after the launch of Pigments – Arturia’s exciting new wavetable, virtual analog software synth – their engineers have rolled out its first major update. We reviewed Pigments here: Pigments an Innovate Synth by Arturia Review
Pigments combine the best of two worlds, featuring hugely powerful, cutting-edge wavetable synthesis alongside Arturia’s award-winning virtual analog technology, and a whole host of powerful modulation capabilities and studio-quality effects.
The update to version 1.1 of Pigments includes:
- Poly Aftertouch now supported
- Added a 6dB LPF and HPF slope mode to the Multimode Filter
- New master tune control
- Turing and Binary random sources now have reset trigger sources
- Velocity and Keyboard curve editor in Keyboard tab
- The computer keyboard can now be used as a MIDI input in standalone mode
- 15 new presets from Andrew Huang
- Various bugfixes and workflow improvements
Updating Pigments to version 1.1 is easy. Owners to Pigments simply need to open up the Arturia Software Center, and hit “Update” on Pigments.