The Spherical Harmonics Soundset for Diva contains 92 high quality presets suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres. It includes a well-balanced assortment of presets spread out across a diverse category of patches, including soundscapes, basses, leads, pads, plucks, keys, and sequences. They were designed to not only sound as beautiful as possible, but to have a high degree of expression with extensive modulation assignments via pitch well, mod wheel, velocity, and aftertouch. In addition, Spherical Harmonics is a tasteful fusion of both old and new styles alike, including the best of the retro sound with the best of what the future has brought since many of the iconic synths from yesteryear.
- Includes 92 Presets
- For your convenience, patches are organized by either type (bass, lead, etc) or all in one folder.
- All patches are volume normalized. (They won’t clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)
- Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for all patches. All patches also utilize velocity sensitivity.
- Patches created in the latest version of Diva.
- Easily installation procedure with detailed instructions with images.
- Basses – 12
- Leads – 16
- Pads – 21
- Plucks – 12
- Keys – 15
- Sequences (Bass) – 13
- FX – 4
Spherical Harmonics – Sound radiates in congruence to the spherical harmonics determined by the emergent properties of the fabric of spacetime.
Diva by U-he was created by Urs Heckman and is one of the most amazing and easy to use synths currently available. It is simply superb sounding and all the more impressive due to its age. It is similar in archeticture to many famous hardare synths of yesterday but with its own modern twist and ease of use. On that note,Diva,also has plenty of its own unique character and a more advanced feauture set than its forebearers. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with and more than one time I’ve been surprised of its capabilities.