STRING AUDIO has updated their best-seller library MONOLITH to v1.1
Several improvements and bugs fixes:
- New Solo/Mute engine. Now you can solo multiple layers at the same time.
- Fixed a bug related to the 5th convolution reverb send.
- Fixed the code of various knobs that were causing Kontakt to show the warning message “clipping at min or max value”.
- Other minor bugs fixes and general code improvements.
FREE update for existing owners of MONOLITH, just login into your account and you will find the update in your download page (It’s the file with the writing “UPDATE” in capital letters).
MONOLITH Atmos is an influential instrument for Kontakt to create deep and complex cinematic sounds, from delicate and pure pads and tones to unreal and signature soundscapes and textures.
Each instrument is composed of six layers.
The library features more than 17GB of sample material
- 17+GB of original sample material (13+GB using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression).
- 3300+ high-quality samples.
- 6 layers.
- 296 pre-programmed Snapshots.
- Main Engine: Individual layer controls for pitch, volume, pan, solo, mute, effects bypass, layer lock, adsr, layer boost and cut, pan and amp LFO send.
- Powerful randomize function.
- Dedicated Motion Engine: Pan – Amp – Pitch – Filter LFO.
- Dedicated Color Engine: 276 convolution Impulse Responses, Randomize function.
- Dedicated Effect Engine: skreamer, lo-fi, chorus, tape saturation, delay, and distortion (controlled by the modulation wheel.
- Dedicated Eq/Reamp