UFO 61 is a vintage five-octave electronic organ from Italian instrument maker Viscount. Built in the 1970s, this simple synthesizer has a smooth, quaint tone with a warm, pleasantly fuzzy texture. Like many early suitcase organs and portable synths that proliferated during the era, it has just a few core instrument voices, a single speaker, simple rhythm box and a basic selection of classic organ controls. They’re just the ticket for classic sci-fi soundtracks, electronic music and anything that needs a hint of mellow retro flavor.
UFO 61 CONTENTS
UFO 61 was recorded in a dry studio using a pair of Neumann TLM 103 large diaphragm microphones. We recorded its stock presets with sustains and staccato samples for each key. The included octave, vibrato and FX rack give you an easy-to-use interface to completely customize and shape its fat analog sound to fit a variety of creative styles.
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like Swell, pitch Glide, Attack, Release, Vibrato, and Octave. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
- 2 Main Instrument Presets with advanced performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, LFO, Filter, Arp, and full FX rack.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient preset.
- Sustains, staccatos, and sound-designed samples.
- Turn the Glide slider up for monophonic legato functionality, or turn it down to 0 for standard polyphonic mode.
- The Octave knob gradually adds a lower and higher octave doubling effect for more body and power.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
You download the library with the custom SoundIron download tool. You receive the details after purchase.