The updated Adagio Violas – A Part Of The Anthology Series includes several new features and polished articulations found in 8Dios Anthology Series. Anthology users will notice improvements in the overall load times, reduced CPU footprint, and overall polish of each sample.
Produced by Academy Award, TEC and G.A.N.G Award Winning Composer, Troels Folmann and Emmy nominated composer and orchestrator, Colin O’Malley, Adagio Violas are the second volume in 8Dio’s flagship orchestral series featuring deep-sampled emotional strings and have now been completely updated to be in line with 8Dios most recent releases.
The Adagio series was recorded in a lush church environment and contains three main groups of master Viola players; Full Ensemble (7 Players), Small Ensemble or Chamber (3 Players) and a Solo Virtuoso (1 Player). Each section was captured in incredible detail with a wealth of articulations including eight unique legato types, extensive short notes and a range of sordino (muted) playing styles.
Adagio Violas Overview
- Kontakt VST / AU / AAX
- 14,781 Samples. 11.67 GB (Compressed)
- Deep-Sampled Violas with Ensemble (7), Chamber (3) & Solo (1)
- 3 Microphone Positions (Mixed, Close, Far)
- Fluid Velocity Layered Legatos
- Varying types of Short Notes with up to 8 repetitions
- Custom Browser with Built-In Articulation Matrix
- Custom Convolution, EQ & other Chaos FX
- Product only available as Direct Download
- Full Retail Version of Kontakt 5.6 (or later) Required