Phase Plant is the brand new synthesizer and snapin host from Kilohearts that makes all the Kilohearts snapins you already own even more valuable! See also our Phase Plant Review – an Enormous Hybrid Synthesizer and Sound Design Tool by Kilohearts.
A sound designer’s dream come true.
Whether you have just installed your first DAW, or you’re looking for inspiration to follow up that award-winning single you produced last year, or you’ve been tasked with creating the sound of a hot broadsword slashing through the ice for an online game, we have what you need. Phase Plant gives you more options and flexibility than you can shake a stick at, to make things as big or small as you need without compromising the workflow.
With hundreds of factory presets by renowned sound designers such as Rob Swire (Pendulum, Knife Party), Francis Prevé and Solidtrax, you’ll quickly grow to love the diversity of Phase Plant. And once you get started with creating your own sounds you will understand why Phase Plant is already a favorite tool in the arsenal of artists such as Zomboy, Noisia, and Netsky even before it has been released.
- Analog oscillator
- Wavetable oscillator
- Advanced noise generation
- Phase Modulation, Linear and Exponential Frequency Modulation, and Ring Modulation between generators
- Use any number of generators in any order
- Any number of LFOs, Envelopes and other modulations
- Compatible with all Kilohearts snapin effects
- ~300 expertly crafted factory presets
- Advanced onboard Wavetable editor
- Quick and creative to work with
- Grouping, minimizing, and much more…
To get the most out of Phase Plant, we recommend that you get it bundled with the Kilohearts Toolbox, which is chock-full of creative effects.
To learn more here is our Phase Plant Review – an Enormous Hybrid Synthesizer and Sound Design Tool by Kilohearts