Triplatt is a three-channel active/buffered attenuverter and summing mixer. Each channel has a knob, which can function as a unipolar attenuator or a bipolar attenuverter, depending on the setting of its corresponding two-position polarity switch. It’s a versatile and super handy utility module that will find its way into almost any patch you make.
- Triple Attenuator / Inverter / Attenuverter / Multiplier / Adder / Mixer / DC Voltage Source
- Two Modes for each channel (Positive or Bipolar)
- Additional “special function” for each channel
- Precision 5v source normalling to all three inputs
- Dual color led to monitoring each individual output
- Skiff / Palette friendly
Each input is normalled to a built-in +5V DC voltage source. With nothing plugged into the jacks, each knob controls a voltage range of 0 to +5 V or -5 to +5 V depending on the position of the channel polarity switch.
Each output is normalled to mix into the output of the channel below, making it possible to do sub-mixes in groups of two or three.
In addition, each channel has a “special function” switch to alter its input voltage in a specific way. Channel A has a 2x voltage multiplier switch, allowing you to double the voltage sent into Channel A. Channel B has a +5V switch, allowing you to add 5V to whatever voltage is sent into Channel B. Channel C has a mute switch, allowing you to completely turn off the signal being sent into Channel C.