Eventide is proud to announce a public beta of updated Rose software. Rose is Eventide’s latest stompbox for guitarists, bassists, producers, and musicians of all genres. New features include: more presets, enhanced MIDI control, additional tap tempo features, and new detune effects.
Rose is a modulated delay like no other. From reverse delays, slapback, chorus and everything in between, Rose is capable of producing a wide range of sounds. The perfect hybrid of analog and digital, the pedal features five different modulation sources, delay multiplier, phase invert/reverse, five customizable presets, true analog dry path, MIDI, and AUX/Expression via TRS for ultimate versatility, on stage or in the studio.
- Analog dry path
- Analog Mix, Filter, and Feedback
- Five customizable factories preset
- Standard delay times from 10 sec to 10 μsec
- Modulation sweep from 1/2 to 2x the standard delay time, simultaneously modulating pitch across a full octave +/-
- Selectable modulation source: Sine / Square / Random / Envelope / External (CV)
- Reverse delay function for backward delays
- Invert function flips the phase of the delayed signal
- Delay Multiply (2X, 3X, 4X, 5X) for delays up to 50 sec
- Assignable Hotswitch: Tap Tempo / Infinite Repeat / A/B switching / LFO Hold / LFO Reset
- Input Level Select Switch: Line / Instrument
- TRS Input: Expression Pedal / Auxiliary Switch / MIDI
- Selectable Bypass: Relay / Buffered / Input Kill
- USB: MIDI / Software Updates / Preset Manager
- Increased number of presets to 25 (5 banks of 5 presets) -Kill Dry mode
- MIDI clock receive
- MIDI tap tempo-New tap tempo divisions: 8th, dotted-8th, triplet -AUX switch bypass control
- New detune effects in Envelope mode
Price and Availability
The beta release is available as a free update for registered Rose pedal owners.
You must be logged in to post a comment.