AtomicTransient was updated by MolecularBytes. Owner of the plug-ins will get the update free of charge.
AtomicTransient the first multichannel transient audio plugin to process polyphonic elements in audio recordings. Percussive instruments or even non-percussive audio material such as guitars or pianos can be processed “note-based” with envelope changes or filter effects.
AtomicTransient is a polyphonic multichannel transient designer effect plugin. AtomicTransient makes it possible to remove, reduce or amplify drums from polyphonic audio tracks or sample loops. Independent input and effect controls can be used to selectively edit specific instruments such as snare drums or hi-hats. The envelope of polyphonic instrument tracks such as guitars or pianos can be changed just as easily as the dynamics of drum patterns.
Three independently adjustable channels allow different effects to be processed at the same time. Each channel can work on its own defined frequency band and parameters – for example, a snare drum on channel 1, the bass drum on channel 2 and an instrument (such as piano or guitar) can be edited in polyphony on channel 3. An Envelope/ADSR effect and a filter effect are currently available for selection. The ADSR effect uses typical parameters such as an attack, decay, sustain and release time and strength to change the envelope of a sound, and can be continuously switched between ‘dynamic’ and ‘static’ (overwrites existing envelopes) mode.
The filter effect can be added to natural instruments using LFOs and resonance parameters to add typical filter effects to synthesizers.
AtomicTransient also offers parameters such as Dry/Wet, Auto-Gain, Auto-Threshold and functions such as A/B Program Comparison, Redo/Undo, Copy & Paste Preset, MIDI control, resizable user interface and over 160 presets.
- Transient detection with input filter
- 3 independent processing channels
- Monophonic and polyphonic processing
- ADSR envelop and LFO-Filter effects
- Channel Mixer with an output filter
- Graphical live displays to visualize signal, processing and signal’s ADSR
- Input and output level meter
- Gain and auto-gain
- Auto threshold
- MIDI controlling + integrated MIDI learn
- Multipurpose factory presets
- Preset-browser, user- and factory-preset grouping, copy & paste presets to clipboard
- A/B program comparison, UNDO/REDO
- Resizable user interface and two different skins
- Executable standalone-application (Windows only)
AtomicTransient Version 1.1
- New: Added AAX support
- New: Auto-Threshold
- New: Undo/Redo functions
- New: Added options for GFX-performance and hardware-acceleration
- New: Added options for default editor-size
- New: Import/Export parameter per setting category
- New: Added Presets
- New: Channel LEDs can be used to switch channels on/off
- New: Continue to render spectral displays if bypassed
- Change: Improved transient-detection
- Change: Improved UI look & feel
- Change: Improved UI performance
- Change: Removed input/output limiting
Free trial versions (without time limit), audio-demos and user manuals are available for immediate download here. The plug-in is available for Windows (VST2+3/AAX) and Mac (AudioUnits/VST2+3/AAX) for 32 and 64 bit.