Valhalla DSP did update their Valhalla Delay and VintageVerb plugin. The free updates for two of Valhalla most popular plugins. ValhallaVintageVerb has been updated to version 2.0.2, with a new reverb algorithm: Chaotic Neutral. ValhallaDelay is now at version 1.1.2, with a reduced noise floor.
Valhalla Delay 1.1.2
ValhallaDelay is Valhalla DSP latest plugin and aims to be the Grand Unified Theory of delays and echoes. The 1.1.2 update is FREE to everyone who owns a ValhallaDelay license, so log into your user account, download and enjoy!
New in Valhalla Delay 1.1.2
- Lower noise floor with feedback values <100%.
- Fixed bug where some PT users would experience AAE 9173 error when adding the plugin to a project with the transport running.
Valhalla VintageVerb 2.0.2
ValhallaVintageVerb was first released in December 2012, and Valhalla DSP released now their latest updates to their most popular plugin! The 2.0.2 update is FREE to anyone who owns a ValhallaVintageVerb license, so log into your user account, download and enjoy!
New in Valhalla VintageVerb 2.0.2
- Chaotic Neutral. This is a new reverb mode, with smooth chaotic modulation, and a “neutral” tonality that makes it perfect for almost any reverb application!
- VST3 (in addition to VST 2.4, AU, AAX)
- Fixed the Ambience algorithm, to avoid “echoes” that a few users reported on occasion.