DECKARD’S VOICE (PREORDER)
Deckard’s Voice is an entry-level semi-modular synth for eurorack systems. Sharing the same paradigm and circuit as its bigger brother Deckard’s Dream, trimmed down for eurorack and supplemented with the flexibility available only in a modular format.
Deckard’s Dream is an 8-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer inspired by a certain cinematic sound from the late 1970s and early 1980s. Using the technology available today (and in the near future), you will be able to play the Deckard’s Dream with stunning expressive control.
Deckard’s Voice synthesizer is available for pre-order now. The total price of Deckard’s Voice is $699 with free worldwide shipping. There is an expectation to ship all orders in November 2019.
Deckard’s Voice Features
- VCO with a pulse, glitch saw, and sine outputs
- Dedicated LFO for PWM
- Noise source
- external audio input to a filter
- Discrete highpass and lowpass filters with resonance and IL-AL-ADR envelope
- LFO with sine, saw, ramp, square, smooth and stepped random output
- output VCA with ADSR envelope and velocity control over volume
- ADSR (0-10V) and LFO (-5V/+5V) outputs
- master and line-level outputs
- 32HP size
- +12/-12V standard eurorack power