Kilohearts Software v1.7.7
This release addresses a number of bugs and adds some new goodies. If you have used our plugins in your projects, Kilohearts always recommend that you bounce your tracks before updating to a new version. You can also roll back to previous versions via the installer if you need to.
You can update to v1.7.7. by simply running the Kilohearts installer and clicking ‘update’.
New in v1.7.7
- Made it possible to add modules in the middle of a lane by holding down Alt on Windows or Command on Mac.
- Visual improvements to lanes when moving modules around.
- Disabled high DPI handling in DAWs that don’t explicitly ask us if we support it.
- Fixed a visual problem in v1.7.5 where modulation knobs would appear outside their scroll areas and clutter up the whole interface.
- Better handling of high DPI/retina screens, especially on Windows.
- Fixed an issue with modulation labels getting cut off in parameter context popup.
- Fixed an incompatibility with older Mac OSX versions that prevented the plugins from being scanned by some DAWs.
- Fixed effects doing nothing on mono tracks.
- Fixed plugins not communicating the list of presets to the DAW in plugins that use VST preset banks (Faturator, Disperser, kHs ONE).
- Added support for loading AIFF files.
- Added Peak display to the master meter in addition to RMS.
- Fixed a crash when adding empty keyframes in WT brush tool.
- Fixed a tiny offset error in the dB scale of the master meter.
- Fix for the sampler module playing back the sample with a few samples of delay.
- Fixed broken sidechain input.
Slice EQ / Carve EQ
- Made it possible to reset the frequency axis by double-clicking on it.
- Fixed cut off label in spectrum dropdown in the status bar.
- Fixed spectrum analyzer not showing.
- Changed vendor string from “kiloHearts” to “Kilohearts” to be in line with our other plugins.
- AudioSuite support added.
- Fixed bypass not working.
- Fixed a crash.