66-Cellos Expands 8Dio Legion Series
8Dio Expands Legion Series, after their very highly rated 66 Tubas (our Review), 66 Trombones and 66 Basses (our Review) now you can perform with 66-Cellos. I really look forward to the monstrous sound of 66 Cello shaking the ground.
Recorded in 8Dio’s favorite modern recording hall, 66-Cellos features only the best cellists gathered from across Europe for this once in a lifetime sampling opportunity. The result of these incredible sessions was an extensive library of purely cinematic strings, with a huge variety of playing styles captured in immense detail. Not only did we record a large set of core articulations for the ensemble, such as sustains, legatos, and short notes but we also recorded a substantial collection of ensemble effects such as tuning clusters, seagulls, and Host-Sync’d ostinatos. The range of these articulations and the instantly massive sound available in every option of the library make it a joy to work with and an essential in any cinematic composer’s toolkit.
- Professional Cinematic Cellos
- Deep-Sampled 66 Player Ensemble
- 22 GB Compressed to 11 Gb (15,730 Samples)
- 5 Sustain variations and 4 Styles of True Legatos
- Range of Arcs and Short Notes
- Poly Arcs for seamless voice transition within Arcs
- Host-Sync’d Ostinatos
- 3 Hall microphone perspectives
- 5 Independent Spot microphone perspectives
- ‘Clean’ and ‘Trailer’ Mixes for instant cutting-edge sound
- Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.8+ required / Not compatible with free Kontakt Player
- Runs as host or stand-alone application, VST® or Audio Units plug-in, AAX® under Pro Tools
- Minimum: Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU. 8 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended. For TMPro Patches, i7 or equivalent is highly recommended.
- 66-Cellos requires 11GB of Hard Drive Space
- 8 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended
- Sample resolution: 48Khz / 24Bit stereo .wav, .ncw format
- Format(s): Kontakt