Inouï Samples announcement Shepard Designer for Kontakt. Shepard Designer library allows you to create the Shepard tone audio illusion. The Shepard tone is a brilliant acoustic hallucination simulating an infinite rise or fall.
Shepard Designer allows you to instantly and incredibly easily create this effect. The instrument comes with 144 varied exclusive instrumental sources, and it even works with your own sounds.
Shepard Designer by Inouï Samples Features
- Monophonic synthesis based on 9 layers of samples
- 144 varied instrumental sources with different techniques (48kHz / 24bits) 1
- Ability to import your own sound sources
- Change the slope direction and speed in real-time
- Automate the slope through MIDI or using the built-in LFO
- Synchronize the slope speed to the second or with your DAW tempo
- Improve the tone and the illusion with the Bell Width
- Attack and Release time from a classic ADSR envelope
- Advanced settings for specific cases and CPU consumption
- Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher
Shepard Designer UI
Two main knobs allow you to change in real-time:
- The slope direction and speed
- An amplitude bell to go from the most precise sound to the largest effect
Shepard Designer is available now directly at the developing companies store.