Zeus by GS Music (Prototype State)
Zeus is a multitimbral analog polyphonic synthesizer featuring subtractive synthesis. The sound generation is entirely analog. Each voice has two voltage-controlled oscillators (VCO), a mixer, a voltage-controlled amplifier (VCA). The control signals on each voice are digitally generated by a microcontroller, which is capable of processing three low-frequency oscillators (LFO) and two ADSR envelopes (EG). This synthesizer is still a prototype.
Zeus interface was designed to be intuitive with all the controls on the panel. It also features a graphic display to show the different parameters and curves. For example, it can show the envelope curves.
- Keyboard: 49 keys, velocity-sensitive with aftertouch
- Polyphony: 12
- Oscillators: 2 voltage-controlled analog oscillators (VCO) with sub-oscillators. Hard sync.
- Oscillators waveshapes: Triangular, Saw-Tri, Sawtooth, Pulse with PWM. It is possible to mix pulse with other waveshapes
- Filter (VCF): 24dB/oct (4 poles) low pass filter with resonance control
- Envelopes: 2* (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release), Velocity to Attack
- LFO: 3
- LFO waveshapes: Triangular, Rampa up, Rampa down, Square, Sample and Hold
- Effects: Chorus, Delay
- Presets: TBD
- Connections: MIDI IN, MIDI OUT, MIDI Thru, Audio Output (Plug 1/4” TRS balanced), Sustain, USB, Filter CV, Amplifier CV, Audio input.
- Power supply: AC 220V