Table of Contents
New VCMC and Instrument Interface Modules by Befaco
VCMC and Instrument interface will be released around 24th of October! Both available in DIY and Assembled at the finest retailers.
VCMC is a voltage controlled MIDI controller. A fully editable MIDI controller with eight faders and push-buttons. Each of them with a CV or Gate input associated to automate their functioning via external signals or to be configured independently for further control.
Each control on VCMC can be edited on its OLED screen and will be output either via DIN-5 or USB as a class-compliant MIDI device.
- Class-compliant USB MIDI and DIN5 connectors.
- 10 CV inputs And 8 gate inputs.
- 8 Faders and 8 Buttons.
- Controls fully mappable to any MIDI message (CC, Notes, Program change, Clock, ST/SP, NRPN…)
- Configurations saved both in internal memory and via SysEx.
I⁴ – INSTRUMENT INTERFACE
I⁴ – INSTRUMENT INTERFACE is a eurorack pre-amp capable to bring any type of audio signal to modular levels thanks to its amplification circuit.
The module can drive regular and condenser microphones (+48V Phantom Powered) as well as Instrument and Line signals with a very low distortion ratio.
Going further from the regular re-amp operation, Instrument Interface offers some additional extra functions like a Trig/Gate extractor and Envelope Follower circuits, allowing you to use the character of your audio signal in more creative ways.
I⁴ – INSTRUMENT INTERFACE Features
- Neutrik combo input
- Phantom power selector
- Input impedance selector
- Separated Audio en envelope level controls.
- Envelope follower with attack and decay control
- Gate and trigger extractor with threshold selector.