PATTERN STRINGS – Dynamic Ostinato Strings Pattern Builder
Pattern Strings is a library for creating ostinato string patterns.
It can achieve a wide range of moods, from lightly pulsating string beds to pounding, energetic textures. 19 rhythms have been recorded at two dynamic layers on violin, viola, cello, and bass, and each rhythm was recorded as a 4 bar loop.
The interface allows you to seamlessly piece together sections of these loops in order to create endlessly customizable ostinato string patterns. Because the samples are so long, the interface was designed with a dynamic loading system which only loads whichever samples are needed for the current pattern and chosen instrumentation.
PATTERN STRINGS Features
- Dynamic loading script makes the instrument easy on memory and provides the user a wide array of sounds from a single nki
- Endlessly customizable ostinato string patterns
- Assignable key switches
- Two pattern lanes with crossfade function
- Panning for individual instruments
- Panning for each sequencer lane
- Randomize patterns
- Remove individual pattern parts using a backspace function (instead of having to clear the entire pattern)
- The FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or above is required. Not for Kontakt Player