Freak Firmware v2.0 beta
Freak Beta Firmware v2.0 – New Dual-mode
- Dual-mode, which allows selecting a different filter model per channel.
One of the big additions Vult DSP has been planning is the Dual mode. In Dual mode, you can select a different filter model per channel. This has advantages but also limitations. In Dual mode, the Resonance, Cutoff, and Drive attenuverters become the controls for the right channel filter.
Vult Freak Includes
- Tangents – Steiner-Parker filter containing three different variations.
- Lateralus – Ladder filter.
- Nurage – Low pass gate / Borg filter.
- Ferox – CMOS filter.
- Vortex – Russian fitler.
- Unstabile – Circuit bent State Variable filter.
- Stabile – State Variable filter.
- Rescomb – Resonant Comb filter.
- Vorg – MS-20 style filter.