Chord Generator And Visualizer Tonespace
Tonespace audition and play chords while you move the mouse around in a grid-like space – or use a traditional MIDI keyboard instead. Learn how musical scales and keys work, and how chords relate to these, using the simple octave-based spaces.
Tonespace is developed by mucoder, an audio developer enthusiast, based in Leuven, Belgium.
- A chord generator and visualizer
- Displays chords and scales on a grid, making it easy to understand their structure
- Displays chords on a piano keyboard, making it easy to play them
- Supports 39 chord types, 25 chord voicings/inversions, 21 scales, 18 keys, and 50 different grids
- Accepts easy, single-note MIDI input for triggering or viewing chords
- Can output chords over MIDI to your favorite synth
- Acts either as a VST or Audio Unit plugin for your DAW, or as a standalone application
Tonespace is free (as in beer), if you really like it, feel free to make a donation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.