Dark Ambient And Cinematic Synthesiser
Frozenplain released Wraith, currently, it is released for Windows only. MAC version is incoming (fingers crossed).
Wraith Key Features
- Over 80 presets that are ready to use for production
- Wraith is playable, it’s more than just samples – it can be controlled with MIDI CC, velocity and the sustain pedal.
- It includes randomizing features allowing for quick trialing of new sounds
- Easy to use – it has a sensible GUI layout which can be resized
- 3 layers can be blended together and controlled with an envelope, filters, EQ, LFO, and sample loop settings including crossfade
- Effects rack with distortion, bit crush, compressor, chorus, reverb, delay, and convolution reverb to further shape the sound
- Works in any Windows DAW that can host a VST, no other requirements
- Sounds with movement and character, both dissonant and harmonic
Synthesizer For Pads, Drones And Synthetic Textures
This Synthesiser was designed for mysterious ambient and cinematic sound design. Wraith is a synthesizer for pads, drones and synthetic textures. It’s comprised of 230 audio samples grouped into 3 categories: Drones, Tonal and Textures and over 80 playable presets. Wraith is an ideal sound design tool for creating atmospheres, backgrounds, and tension.
Availability (Windows Only)
Wraith is currently Windows VST only, I hope that a MAC version is released soon to start using it
You must be logged in to post a comment.