For just 1 week, QUADRAVOX (Affiliate Link) – the 4 voice diatonic pitch shifter by Eventide will be offered 100% FREE! This exclusive freebie is available to new and old Audio Plugin Deals customers.
Quadravox (Affiliate Link) is a unique composition tool designed to inspire songwriting, stack harmonies, widen instruments and offer creative innovative rhythmic sequences. With Quadravox, you can take any incoming tones, including drums, and generate up to four voices based on the chosen key and timing interval. It’s optimized for multiple instances so your tracks can interact with each other by way of beautiful harmonies and groovy sequences.
Quadravox controls are intuitive, allowing you to quickly adjust parameters or type in values. Each of the four voices can be independently manipulated by level, panning, delay time with feedback and pitch, including the type of musical interval. The effect can even be synced to your DAW tempo for killer, melodic, rhythmic delays.
A unique composition tool, QUADRAVOX can generate up to four voices based on chosen key and timing intervals. Each of the four voices can be independently manipulated by level, panning, delay time with feedback and pitch. Stack harmonies, widen instruments and create innovative rhythmic sequences with more than 60 presets. QUADRAVOX is compatible with Mac or PC in AAX, VST and AU formats.
QUADRAVOX Key Features
- Unique Notation Grid presents pitches on a traditional music staff with a quantized grid for placing notes over time allowing for more musical programming experience. Color and brightness indicate pan and level for each voice.
- Optimized for multiple instances and works great on monophonic synths, guitar, and vocals
- MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots. KeyLock does the same for the Key and Scale.
- Randomize function randomizes an amount of micro pitch shift resulting in simulation of natural character for each of the 4 voices.
- Pitch-tracking “off” mode allows it to shine on polyphonic and rhythmic sounds.