Freak Full DIY kit
Freak is the perfect filter for the people that cannot decide which Eurorack filter to buy. Now you don’t have to make a decision because you can have them all.
- Tangents: Steiner-Parker filter (three variations, LP, HP, BP).
- Lateralus: Ladder filter (6, 12, 8 and 24dB options)
- Nurage: Low pass gate/Borg filter
- Ferox: CMOS filter (LP, HP, BP, Notch)
- Vortex: Russian filter (LP, BP)
- Stabile: State-Variable filter (LP, HP, BP)
- Unstabile Circuit bent State-Variable filter (LP, HP, BP)
- Vorg: MS-20 style filter (LP, HP)
- Rescomb: Resonant Comb filter (Comb+ and Comb-)
- Boomstick: Sallen-Key filter (LP)
The kit comes partially assembled, all the Surface Mount Components are already soldered and the microcontroller comes pre-programmed. You only have to solder Through-Hole components and mount the knobs to start using your filter. The build instructions will be available when the module starts shipping.
Freak is a stereo digital filter that runs most of Vult’s Virtual Analog models. This filter has the power of simulating more than 13 analog filters (and some digital). Every model was meticulously developed to capture the soul of the original circuit and make it efficient so it simulates in real-time inside this 12 HP device.
Availability and Shipping
The Freak full DIY kit is available only on pre-order. Shipping starts in November. Full DIY kit allows you to build your own Freak filter. There is also a assembled version you can purchase.