PVX-800 an Analog Synthesizer by InfraDeep Electronics
PVX-800 an analog synthesizer is based on the first circuit ideas of a popular Polyvox synthesizer. The Synth based on Polivox Synthesizers plus some extras produces a new unheard sound with its own timbre style. The is PVX-800 now available for purchase and ready to ship.
The PVX-800 is a duo-phonic compact analog synthesizer. The Synth was designed to effortlessly blend into any performance and computer-based music solution. It has an analog sound engine with classical design and also has original Polyvox filter and basic circuit design solution ideas.
Duophonic compact analog synthesizer. It designed to integrate seamlessly into any performance or computer-based music workflow. PVX-800 sound engine uses an original circuit design ideas of an incredible Polyvox analog synthesizer from the USSR. And also synthesizer has a 1mm solid steel enclosure.
PVX-800 Analog Synthesizer Features
- Two VCOs with five types of waves — Sinusoidal, Triangle, Shark, Saw and Square waves with PWM.
- Two ADSR envelope generators
- LFO with eight types of waves (square wave has midi sync)
- True classical analog sound engine
- MIDI-DIN in/thru plug
- USB-MIDI plug
- Analog CV control inputs
- Ring Modulator
- Audio input for processing the external audio signal through filter and VCA section
- Built-in Delay module
- Arpeggiator function with sync from midi
- VCF Cutoff assignable control from midi, velocity or aftertouch
- Headphone output
- Audio output: 6.3 mm mono jack, unbalanced
- Power: 16 — 24V DC any polarity 600mA or more
- Weight: 3.64lbs (1.65kg)
- Dimensions: 12,95” x 5,31” x 2,87” (325 x 135 x 73 mm)