You can now update your Disting Mk4 with the released Firmware 4.14 and add some key features to your Expert Sleepers Tausendsassa.
Disting Mk4 Firmware 4.14
- Added the Pulsar VCO algorithm.
- Added the Switch algorithm.
- Added slew parameters to the Dual Sample and Hold algorithm.
- The MIDI Clock algorithm can now output clocks up to 24ppqn (1/96th note).
- The VCO with linear FM, VCO with waveshaping, and Wavetable VCO algorithms now respond to incoming MIDI note messages.
- The Quantizer 2 algorithm can now take its quantization pattern from incoming MIDI note messages.
- Added a setting for the maximum delay time of the SD Delay algorithms.
- Fixed some problems where incoming MIDI would stop working when saving a preset or switching to certain algorithms.
- Fixed a problem where audio files with loop markers would not loop properly if the loop was not near the end of the file.
- Fixed a problem with the knob recorder in the Stereo Filter algorithm.