AKAI FIRE SALE
Akai has created a dedicated controller for FL Studio, with the Akai Professional Fire you have a dedicated controller for the DAW FL Studio. Akai’s Fire has been developed in tight collaboration with Image-Line and Akai built a compelling device that improves the workflow in modern music production for all FL Studio producers.
The controller is on deep sale now, available here: https://buyflfire.com/fl-akai-fire
We did review the Akai Pro Fire an FL Studio Controller. It’s correctly built to be used along with FL Studio. As an FL Studio producer or beat-maker, the question you should ask yourself is if you get one, two or four controllers as you can quickly expand the use by adding more controllers to your setup.
Akai Fire Controller Features
- Plug-and-play integration with FL Studio
- Quickly input patterns along the timeline in the step sequencer
- 4 x 16 Matrix of Velocity-Sensitive RGB Pads
- Expandable up to four units, creating the potential for an 8 x 32 Matrix
- Record notes in Performance mode
- Graphical OLED display
- Four banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive Knobs
- Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist windows
- Use dedicated controls to browse audio and project files quickly
- Dedicated Transport controls
- USB Bus Powered
Akai Professional Fire is the premier controller manufactured for FL Studio. With the Fire controller, Akai has nailed it and designed an FL Studio controller to support you in your studio or live in making the production and performance in FL Studio very easily. The form factor is exceptional and allows you to use it on the road as well.