Fruit Shake: Apple, Banana, Lemon, Orange, Carrot
Fruit Shake presents four fruit-shaped shakers and one carrot (for your good health!) in an easy-to-use interface based on our Shimmer Shake Strike percussion engine.
Designed for the free Kontakt Player platform, Fruit Shake is a musical, fun and simple way to add shaker sounds to a song, and is available at no cost for a limited time.
Simple to use, the engine allows you to have different patterns for different parts of your song, all switchable from either your MIDI keyboard or the user interface.
- Traditional “sampling” of instruments is rather straightforward: record the instrument being played from soft to hard.
- Connector.Connector.But for tambourines and shakers, that approach will never come close to reproducing a life-like sound.
- Connector.Connector.Instead, we recorded percussion performances, harvesting samples of forwarding and backward thrusts, accents, twists, and variations of the important “in-between” sounds that glue everything together.
- Connector.Connector.Using this approach, each shaker pulls from 130 samples across 13 articulation types.
- Connector. But more importantly: when using Fruit Shake or Shimmer Shake Strike, samples from the performances reconnect to fit your track, retaining the nuance and variation of the player.