Revoice Pro 4.2 by Synchro Arts
Revoice Pro is intended to decrease hours of tiresome hand-operated editing of audio signals’ timing, pitch, vibrato or loudness and create extremely high-quality results in a fraction of the normal time.
Revoice Pro 4 Key Features
- APT – Clone the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of one audio track and use it on another
- Warp – Manipulate the timing and pitch of your audio whilst maintaining the highest audio quality
- Doubler – Instantly create natural-sounding mono and stereo double tracks
The Revoice Pro 4 workflow fully integrates with most major DAW’s. Check the DAW compatibility page for more DAW specific information including downloads, tips, and tricks.
What Is New In Revoice Pro 4.2
Automatic Scale Detection
The Warp function menu now includes the option to ‘Detect Scale’. When applied, Revoice Pro 4 will analyze the selected audio and determine the musical key/scale. Once identified, only notes from that scale will appear on the left-hand side vertical bar when editing and corrected notes will snap to the available pitches. This helps to speed up the tuning process and makes creative changes to your melodies and phrases much easier.
- For each note in an audio file, Revoice Pro displays a blue bar across the notes in the Warp region view which indicates the average pitch. You can now adjust the part of note used to calculate this value, this is especially useful when there are significant pitch deviations e.g. vibratos or sliding between pitches within a note that you want to exclude
- You can now slip the start and end of notes giving you complete control over where each note begins and finishes so you can create smoother and more natural transitions
- Preset for Bass instruments
- Streamlined Warp editing tools and context menu to speed up your workflow with routine functions like Join and Smooth now being accessible via menu or shortcut commands
Formants are the harmonic frequencies that are present in the human voice. With Revoice Pro 4.2 it’s now possible to shift the formants of performance to change its timbre or color without affecting the pitch or timing. The creative possibilities here are endless as you can easily create your own epic vocal ensembles.
Other Notable Changes
- Internal signal processing is now performed using 32-bit or 64-bit float values.
- Revoice Plug-ins will support audio with levels greater than 0dB (If supported by the DAW)
- ARA is now faster with larger sessions
- Show in Finder – will open the Finder or Explorer to show the audio file
- Revoice Pro 4.2 now supports audio files with differing resolutions in the same session
- New Bar/Beats display
REVOICE PRO 4 is available here in a Standalone 64-bit and 32-bit version for both macOS and Windows. To celebrate their 25th anniversary, Synchro Arts runs a special promotion on all their products until 31st December 2019:
- 30% off all new licenses
- 40% off all upgrades and trade-ins
About Synchro Arts
Synchro Arts, based outside London, UK, develops and markets audio processing software for making audio post-production easier.