GB DrumBox a GameBoy inspired Drum-Machine
GB DrumBox is a plugin drum machine based on two Game Boy sample collections. It’s a collaboration between SampleScience and Bedroom Producer Blog. The plugin features 12 drum kits that were sampled directly from an original Game Boy. They were sound-designed using LSDJ Software by Tomislav Zlatic.
Scroll down on the GB DrumBox page to get to the plugin download section.
GB DrumBox Features
- 12 Drum Kits
- 8 sounds per Drum Kit
- Available as a VST/VST3/AU plugin instrument for macOS and Windows
GB DrumBox Requirements
- Compatible with Windows 7 and up or macOS High Sierra and up.
- The plugin requires 84 MB of HD space.
- Windows VST plugins in both 32-bit and 64-bit format.
- Windows VST3 in 64-bit format only.
- macOS High Sierra and up VST, VST3 and AU plugins format.
- Compatible with the most popular DAWs on the market: Ableton Live, Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase, FL Studio, Traktion, Mixcraft, Sony Acid, Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar, and Apple’s Logic Pro.