Zebra 2.9 goes NKS, refurbished factory presets, Catalina support
Zebra 2.9 introduces full NKS support, macOS 10.15 Catalina compatibility, complete X/Y pad control assignments (for countless variations per preset) and a comprehensively tagged factory patch library.
Presets are Refurbished and Improved
All 500+ factory presets have been refurbished and improved with X/Y assignments. They are fully tagged and NKS-ready.
The update is free for Zebra2 owners. This release currently includes Windows and macOS versions only, the Linux version will be updated soon.
Changes for Zebra 2.9
- All factory presets refurbished with XY pad control
- NKS support for Zebra2 and Zebrify
- Mac installer notarized (Catalina)
- Browser: tagging fully implemented, all presets now tagged
- Browser: drag & drop between browser and system windows
- various fixes and improvements, including MIDI Learn for VST3