QVox Diatonic Pitch Shifter for iOS
QVox is an inspirational sound effect featuring four voices of diatonic pitch shifting and delay. Mobile music enthusiasts can add rhythmic textures to guitars, morph drums into exciting new patterns, widen instruments, and create unique harmonies on vocals.
QVox is a creative audio effect that transforms vocals, guitars, drums, and synths into four independent voices. Create beautiful harmonies, widen instruments and design groovy rhythmic sequences with diatonic pitch shifting and delay. You can choose the key, scale, and each voice’s pitch and delay interval, with the ability to alter any parameters in real-time using the Ribbon controller.
- Four independent voices (labeled as A, B, C, D) with diatonic pitch shifting and delay.
- Select KEY and Scale to create harmonies that coincide with compositions or use the LEARN button to set the key by the incoming played note.
- Group the four delays so that they are evenly spaced or spread out.
- SYNC the delays to tempo, or a value of your own choosing.
- The ‘Ribbon’ controller allows for dynamic modification of several knobs at once to easily morph between settings.
- Factory presets help get you started or create your own User presets.
- Mixlock helps when auditioning different presets by enabling a global MIX value that will remain constant for every subsequently loaded preset.