Sore a Cinematic Kit Kontakt Library
SORE offers you 350 explosive cinematic kits, ideal for movie scoring, underscore and of course music production.
The Kontakt Library SORE is a cinematic loop module for KONTAKT containing 350 different kits that can be played in tandem across four categories (Bass, Melody, Ambience, and Groove).
There are special MIDI trigger keys/notes that enable you to retrigger a currently playing slice
(when a sequencer is turned on) or to trigger a volume “trancegate” per part.
- 1.300 24-bit host-synced loops (3.2GB)
- 350 preset kits
- based on the powerful CINEMATRIX engine (14k+ lines of script code)
- central mixing section with 2x parametric EQ per part
- separate edit, fx and sequencer pages
- comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb
- polyphonic time-stretching, MIDI hotkeys
- intelligent randomization
- per-part step sequencer with sample and loop offset
- awesome editing and sound-shaping capabilities
- mix and match loops for endless posibilities
- unencrypted WAV loops – ready for any DAW
- fast preset kit browsing utilizing KONTAKT’s snapshot feature
- Full version of KONTAKT 5.8.1+ required! SORE is NOT compatible with the free KONTAKT PLAYER!