PMSFX Releases RAIN DESIGNER
RAIN DESIGNER is all about rain. It’s a library like no other and here’s why:
PMSFX’s RAIN DESIGNER allows you to design high quality, dynamic rain sfx/ambiances that won’t end up sounding like a wall of noise. It gives you full control over the sound – control wetness, drippiness, background noisiness, proximity, surfaces and more.
It’s perfect for adding more detail, a sense of proximity to close up or ground level shots, enhancing rain field recordings, design complex rain soundscapes, implementing dynamic rain in FMOD/WWISE and more.
Rain Designer Consists Of Three Main Categories
- CONSTRUCTION-KIT 96/24 (104 SFX)
- DESIGNED LOOPS 96/24 (24 SFX)
- SOURCE CONSTRUCTION-KIT 192/24 (268 SFX)
CONSTRUCTION-KIT 96/24 (104 SFX)
Heart of the library. 104 high-quality sound beds to design and tailor rain sound that you need for your project
The Construction Kit consists of:
- 14 carefully extracted from real-world recordings rain backgrounds and noises
- 4 synthesized white-noisy sweeps and beds
- 86 surfaces: raindrops on metal, plastic, water, iron plates, skylight windows, glass, between glass panels, fabrics, tarps,
- muffled drops, drizzle drops, fine drops, water movements and more.
DESIGNED LOOPS 96/24 (24 SFX)
24 high quality, seamlessly looping, designed ambiances perfect for quick spotting.
SOURCE CONSTRUCTION-KIT 192/24 (268 SFX)
High-quality source files recorded with DPA4060 and MKH8040.
Single drips, multiple drips, water trickles and more.
Rain Designer includes
- 96-192KHZ 24BIT version (396 SFX/7.09GB)
- 44.1KHZ 16BIT version for Unreal Engine (396 SFX/2.07GB)
- RECORDED WITH: Sound Devices MixPre 6 + Sennheiser MKH8060 + ATE208 + DPA4060, PCM D100
- EDITED AND MASTERED WITH: RX, Pro Tools, Brufri, DMGAudio, Sound Particles
RAIN DESIGNER is available now.