Table of Contents
Waverazor v2.1.6 by Tracktion
Version 2.1.6 features some additional patch polishing, and a fix to a chorus bug that made a few presets seem like they had a rising pitch envelope release.
It also marks Waverazor’s return to Linux compatibility after a short hiatus. Now Linux users can access all the awesome features that debuted last November.
6 New Filter Types in Linux Version
- SK35 – Sallen-Key LP, HP Filter
- Diode Ladder – LP Filter
- 1 Pole VA – LP, HP Filter
- Ring Math – Ring Mod on Steroids
- Wavefolder – 4 Mode Wave Folding
- Saturator – A gentle limiter with character
349 Presets, including 62 New Sounds from designers Mark Hoffmann and Peter H.
Waverazor Version History v2.1.6 – 2020.Jan.03
- Linux build is now available again
- Fixed an issue with Chorus delay times going wild on certain patches
- Preset Patches have been further refined
Tracktion offers a 30-day trial period for the full version of Waverazor, allowing you to completely explore the inner workings of the synth. But you can also check out Waverazor LE, a free version of Waverazor with no expiration date. The LE limited edition is laser-focused on auditioning the main factory preset bank and performing with the macro controllers on the main page.