VERSION 1.1.8 Out now! ( January 22, 2020)
Surround yourself with Particles!
Our first VST/AAX/AU plug-in, DUST is a synthesizer plugin based on a real-time particle simulation, where each particle is a separate granulating sound source. The motion of each particle is determined by the flow field, which determines the force applied to each particle at each point.
Just like how the flow of a river determines the path of a leaf floating down in it. This is our most ambitious software release to date, and you are going to love it! DUST is addictive to play with.
Dust New Features in 1.1.8
- New Buffer reading mode for the granulator in the FX version. You can make the buffer reader stop moving when using Live Input as a Sound Source.
This gives a sound closer to when using a sample.
- New feature in the Auto Layout menu to be able to set all emitters to the same range by default (by disabling split range).
- Increased contrast of the Particles View for better clarity.
- Changed button and dropdown styles.
- Presets by Richard Divine, Ivo Ivanov, Robert Clouth, Yan David
- 8 particle emitters
- convolution reverb
- Binaural Audio Panning
- Save and recall presets
- Custom Flow Field equations
- over 60 sounds included
- import your own sounds
- 4 modulation options on parameters
- FX Version now included!
- Available in VST, VST3, AAX and Audio Unit format
- Compatible with Mac and PC (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Compatible with most major Daws