HoRNet ELM128 MK2 – EBU R128 compliant loudness meter with 5.1 support and realtime normalization
HoRNet ELM 128 MK2 is a metering plugin that complies with the EBU R128 standard. The plugin provides five different loudness measurements: momentary, short-term, integrated, dynamic range and true peak.
The five meters use different integration times and metering concepts:
- Momentary: measures the loudness of the last 400ms
- Short term: measures the loudness of the last 3s
- Integrated: it’s the recorded loudness since the beginning of the measurement (or from the last reset operation) but discarding the longest silence parts or the highest passages that may occur in a long program (a movie, a tv show, etc.)
- Range: is the loudness range of the program in LU
- True Peak: this meter shows the maximum level of the signal in dBFS using a 4x oversampling (below 192KHz sampling frequency) to faithfully represent the inter-sample peaks.
The plugin supports mono, stereo and 5.1 surround metering with a handy history graph that you can use to see the loudness of your signals up to 12 hours earlier.
ELM128 MK2 Features
- EBU R128 compliance
- Mono, stereo and 5.1 support
- Momentary, Short Term, Integrated loudness metering
- Loudness range display
- True Peak display
- True Peak meters
- History chart with selectable time and dB range
- Realtime normalization to the reference level using any of the available loudness measures
- Resizable interface
- Load and Save custom presets
- Mac OS X (10.7 and later ) and Windows (Vista and later) support
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3, and AAX format