Evenant’s Cinematic Music: From Idea To Finished Recording
Evenant updated and relaunched flagship music course Cinematic Music: From Idea To Finished Recording (Affiliate Link) has gotten a massive facelift. While updating the course Evenant introduces a PLATINUM TIER for their students.
The doors to the Relaunched Flagship Music Course Cinematic Music: From Idea To Finished Recording (Affiliate Link) will close on the 6th of Feb 23.59 PST 2020.
Content Evenant Improved
- Over 6 hours of fresh, new content
- A streamlined, restructured curriculum
- An 8-week course structure
- Private FB group to discuss and engage with others and the tutors
There has also been added a Platinum Tier for Cinematic Music: From Idea To Finished Recording (Affiliate Link). Allowing students to receive personal feedback from Arn and Evenant course tutors on your weekly assignments. But Platinum Tier is not simply just a weekly feedback system. It is the support system and guidance I wish I had when I started out years ago. Here are some of the benefits:
- Students will get a 30-minutes call to map out your goals and strengths, for a more personal experience
- A roadmap for the months after the course is over
- Private communication with the author and course tutors
- Exclusive bonus content on monetizing your work, getting gigs, getting your work out there and going from beginner to making your first dollars
If one is not already a student, one can enroll for the next 7 days, before Evenant close the doors. All existing students in the course get this upgrade for free and should see the course in their account in the coming hours. Existing course students also get a $500 discount to upgrade their course to the Platinum Tier, as a token of appreciation for their continued support over the years.