Polaris updated to v1.7
Polaris is an echo/reverb plugin inspired by early hardware digital reverbs of the late 1970s and able to provide echo, ambiance, and reverb out of a single multitap delay line.
Audiority extended this technique by making the Echo tap recirculating with the Diffusion section, allowing longer reverb tails. Besides, you can easily edit all taps to create your own room responses, resonant combs, Karplus-like tuned delay lines, Chorus, Flanging, Vibrato and much more.
- Single Multitap Delay Line
- Early Reflections (8 Programmable Taps)
- Diffusion (16 Programmable Modulated Taps)
- Echo (Ms, Sync, Tuned, Long)
- Echo Modulation
- Modulation Boost
- 3 Band Feedback Equalizer
- LFO (Sin/Tri/Rnd – Hz, Sync)
- Sample Rate reduction
- Stereo Width (Ping Pong)
- VST2, VST3, AU and AAX (64bit only)
- OSX and Windows
Polaris has been updated to v1.7 featuring Mac OSX Catalina support, updated framework and more. To update you can download the demo installers form the product page or from your User Area account.
You must be logged in to post a comment.