Oddball a Playful Collection
Oddball is a playful collection of pads, plucks, subs, stings, drones, & drums sampled from cheap digital keyboards and then manipulated to the intergalactic limit.
Each patch was carefully designed to unlock new realms of inspired creativity. From nostalgic ’90s synth emulations and cheesy percussion loops & hits to luscious ambiances & soundscapes, Oddball has got you ready for your next game or animation score.
Oddball is eccentric. You’ll hear electrical noises, tuning frequency modulations, and even a toy vibraphone. We’ve also added white, brown, and pink noise generators that you can blend in with your synthesizing. Oddball is a variety platter of sounds – It’s the perfect sample toolkit to add to your composing arsenal.
The Kontakt interface includes a suite of automation-ready sound-shaping controls to give you total creative flexibility. You have control over swell, attack, release, offset, vibrato, filter, pitch (coarse & fine), articulation switching, cross-fading and layering, and so much more. We’ve also included 22 unique sound-designed custom FX presets to give you lots of creative options.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- 592 Stereo Samples
- 1.52 GB installed
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
- Synth Pads, Plucks, Stings, Subs, Drones, & Drums
- 30 Ambiances created from the source content
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.5 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library.
Availibility and Pricing
You can purchase Oddball now for only $13 (MSRP $19) Hurry, sale ends February 25th, 2020!