Granular Synthesis from the Future
GRANULIZER 2 is a granular synthesis software synthesizer intended for creative sound design.
It features a very versatile DSP engine that is able to deliver a wide sound palette, with sounds varying from the metallic crunch and grainy fuzziness to smooth reverb-like tones, spectral widening or chaotic soundscapes.
Granulizer 2 Features
- A high-quality audio engine that performs time-stretching, pitch-shifting, granular resynthesis and spectrum manipulation
- Diffusion effect for wide droney sounds (think spectral reverb)
- Spectral Shaping
- Frequency shifter for atonal variations
- Grain warping
- Control over subtle randomization of certain internal parameters (“Magic” knob)
- High-quality diffusion delay effect for droney soundscapes
- Waveform view with loop selection, zoom in / out
- A portable and intuitive preset system
- Explanatory on-screen tooltips on mouse hover over the parameters.
- Minimal, clean UI
Updated Design Language
Following the steps Inertia Sound Systems took during the INSTINCT development process, Inertia Sound Systems went for a cleaner interface. While 2.1 was pretty sleek, the way the new components are designed gives the developer more freedom and focus solely on what’s important.
Inertia Sound Systems tried to be as responsive in the forums they post and respond to each of their customer’s queries. Hearing their customers out, has given Inertia Sound Systems the ability to deliver better products.
A new section in GRANULIZER, that is dynamic. Working with some of our new friends in our community, we built a system that allows us to publish new packages of presets, in real time. These are people we trust, and they delivered great sounds, that will help you in your musical endeavors.
For you late night dwellers, Inertia Sound Systems felt that their default theme messed with your low light/chill vibe. So, starting with GRANULIZER 2.2, they include a dark theme. Moving forward, Inertia Sound Systems will support more options and maybe user styled themes.
New Filter and Amp section
GRANULIZER 2.2 features an analog modeled resonant filter (LP / HP) with dedicated envelope.
The Amp stage has been redesigned, with an updated ADSR envelope.
Additional 2.2 Improvements
- Scrolling through wave view always keeps the selected area on the view.
- Added vertical wave zoom with Alt + vertical mouse drag.
- Lots of CPU optimizations saving up to 20% CPU.
- Lots of bug fixes that caused random plugin crashes.
- New factory presets.
Inertia Sound Systems offers a time-limited 50% discount for a couple of days.
Do you want to try GRANULIZER 2? You can download a trial version from the GRANULIZER 2 page. The plug-in will remain in tryout mode until you purchase it and authorize it.