ADSR Sample Manager 1.5 (Feb 2020)
ADSR Sample Manager makes your entire sample library searchable with smart and custom tags. Preview any sample in your local library or purchase on ADSR in the context of your track (BPM and/or key synced) using MIDI or drag audio directly to your project. Now available for VST/AU/AAX and standalone.
New features in ADSR Sample Manager 1.5 (Feb 2020 Release)
- Sample manipulation controls: HP/LP filters, fade in and out, gain, normalize and meter
- Zoom waveform with snapping for start/endpoints (zero-crossing and note division)
- Looped previews with quantized start points
- Ableton LINK enabled – Join the same network and sync your loops and one-shots with others using multiple devices running Link-enabled software / mobile apps
- ADSR Account Integration: login and browse your purchased sample packs. Search and preview samples from the cloud-like you would your local library. Listen in sync with your track (key/bpm) – download everything or just what you need.
- New sample info columns: length, file size, and date added, with the ability to show/hide what you need.
- New genre and label tag types. Find the right sound at the right time.
- Dragging into your DAW renders the sample with all of your selected settings (fades, tempo etc) or drag the raw sample by user choice
- Midi mappable controls; random/random back, filters, fades, gain
- AAX Support
- Duplicate sample detection with hide duplicate function
- Resizeable waveform display (drag up and down to resize) with added retina support
- Collapsible left panel and reduced minimum size allowed
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes
ADSR Sample Manager is free and available from ADSR